My attempts to rush out a TivoSlimserverClient with SlimServer 6.5 compatibility did not fly. Some poor users did try to use 0.2.1a, only to be frustrated by its failure to launch.
Release 0.2.2a is now available from here.
Changes in 0.2.2a:
- fixed “players count ?” crash
- fixed duration display to support hours and leading zeroes
- Tivo Remote Shortcuts help screen now scrollable
- added duration to Song Info screen
- using generic art on Song Info and Album Info screens
This is a very minor update.
There were changes in the command line interface to SlimServer 6.5 that broke TivoSlimserverClient. I have made a few changes to let users of version 6.5 in on the fun.
Get it here.
TivoSlimserverClient has been updated.
Changes in this version:
- made selection bar wider for Choose Player
- made generic “Artwork Not Available” graphic
- added Maximum Bitrate preference
- added song length to main info screen
- made server status queries more efficient
- fixed exception that occured when slimserver cli command was prepending player address at launch.
TivoSlimserverClient is now available in two formats: jnlp (Java Web Start) and jar.
I am providing the jar for users who may already be running TivoHME environments, such as Galleon.
Available for download at: http://edmondcho.com/tivoslim/
I am pleased to announce the availability of TivoSlimserverClient 0.1a.
TivoSlimserverClient is a software application that turns your network-enabled Tivo Series2 DVR into a streaming audio client for SlimServer.
Available for download at http://edmondcho.com/tivoslim/